When it comes to smartphones then file sharing is getting very common. We got dozens of things to share and so we need applications for them. Well, Xender is one of the best apps out there for file sharing. And here is a guide on how to download Xender for PC. This application is developed by a known developer and you don’t need to pay anything for using it.
The app is there for both Android and iOS platforms and I’m pretty sure that you’re going to fall in love with its UI and functionality. The things it supports to share are really cool and there are plenty other reasons which makes it wonderful. I’ll let you know each of them in details shortly.
About Xender for Windows
This is an application you should be using from the day one you bought a new smartphone or may be the tablet or even in case with iPhone or iPad.
Just install this app application and then you’ll get addicted with this application from very first moment. You are allowed to share pictures, videos, voice notes, texts and even applications.
You are not stopped from sharing anything you want to and that’s what this application makes it so awesome.
Each and every part of the application is very simple and I can guarantee that you won’t find any issues whatsoever. Even if you find any then do let me know them via comment section.
Requirements to Run Xender on Computer :
You need to make sure that the two requirements I’m adding down here are matched with computers and laptops at your end.
First of all, at least 4GB of RAM and 5-6GB of free storage is there in C Drive. If any of these storage requirement aren’t matched then you may face performance issues.
Next and last, your computer or laptop should have graphics driver version very latest and it should be of HD standard. This is required because of HD nature of Android OS and its applications.
How to Download Xender for PC
Now, we have one method to go through and get this application installed on any Windows computer or laptop and to get that done at your end, you need to follow the steps mention down here as it is.
- First of all you need to download BlueStacks software at your end. To get it you need to open this official website and there click on download option.
- Once the file is downloaded then you need to double click on the file, click on Run button and then start following on screen instructions as it is.
- Start the software and there you’ll see a search tool, click on that and it will open up in full screen mode.
- Now enter ‘Xender’ as search term in there and click on first clickable link you see in there.
- Once its opened, click on install option ahead of the app listing and then finally login with a Google account when asked to do.
That’s it! Its done! I hope everything was simple and smooth and you didn’t meet any issues whatsoever. So folks, I think that you really enjoyed this amazing tutorial and guide on downloading Xender for PC or Computer on Windows 7, Windows 8 easily.